[Freeswitch-users] missing 3 seconds of audio on bridge calls

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 07:34:46 PST 2008

most likely it's because during the time you are dong artificial ringback
the other side is not doing RTP right.

When the call is answered we flush the rtp buffer and your missing audio is
probably flushed with it.
so you can choose to have a 3 second delay or erase the 3 seconds as it does
now.

This is a known problem with sonus which has been proven to build up an
audio delay during the time
you are waiting for the call to answer.  I'm sure you prefer the way it is
to a large audio delay.