[Freeswitch-users] re gistration and calls through different user agent

Carole O. carole.olivier at enst.fr
Thu Dec 4 00:28:04 PST 2008

Hello,

I have recently installed freeswitch on Opensuse 10.3.

I have a question about the sofia agents which are already present in the
default installation:
I have 2 snom phones (each with a user1001 and user1002), I configured one
such that it registered on the default port 5060 (so on the user agent
internal) and the other one on the port 5080 (on the external user agent).
The aim was to see what happen.

Since both were able to register I guess that the directory
/directory/default/ is used by both sofia agent else user1002 should not be
able to register, isn't? I am confused here because I would have said that
the directory /directory/default/ was just for the users that register on
internal...

I had a second problem: if user1001 tries to call user1002 it did not work
(but the opposite is ok). Has this something to do with the dialplan?

Thanks,
Carole