[Freeswitch-users] CDR generated on maximum sessions reach

Lachezar Valchev lachezar.valchev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:27:54 PST 2008

Hello everybody,

I am new to the list and I hope I can find some help here, regarding an
issue I am experiencing with the CDRs written by Freeswitch.

The thing is, I am using the "max-sessions" and the "sessions-per-second"
parameters in switch.conf.xml to limit the maximum number of simultaneous
calls, I want to go through my Freeswitch server.

These options are working well, but I was expecting to have CDRs generated
for the calls, that are dropped when the limit is reached.
Unfortunately there is no such one.

My question is: Is there an option, which allows the generation of CDR, when
a call is dropped, because the maximum sessions limit is reached?

If there is no such option, is there any way to achieve it? Probably by
using the the mod_limit module? Can you, please tell me how to do it?

Any kind of advice is welcomed. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Lachezar