[Freeswitch-users] Bridging from Event Socket API

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Tue Dec 2 19:15:52 PST 2008

Hi Folks,

so far i could understand how to bridge calls with Javascript. I'm trying to do the same with Java via the Socket Interface. My first trials weren't successful. maybe you can help me understand what is goin on.

What i want to do is to bridge an existing leg (Unique-ID is known) to a party that wasn't yet dialed (Unique-ID unknown). With javascript it is something like:

session.bridge("sofia/internal/1002");

How do i do this using the event socket interface? what application/command would i use with which arguments?

One way i tried to do this is to orginate a call to 'sofia/internal/1002' and bridge the two existing legs using uuid_bridge. Unfortunately, it wasn't successful. The only message i had on the FS console is:

2008-12-02 16:57:34 [DEBUG] switch_core_session.c:693 switch_core_session_queue_private_event() Send signal sofia/internal/1001 at 192.168.1.121 [BREAK]

Any idea what i'm missing?

Thanks,

Klaus.