[Freeswitch-users] Console Dialing in Freeswitch

Baskar yudha2008 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 02:57:27 PST 2008

Hi,

*After starting the freeswitch I try to dial a extension from console* *but
when i call extension 1002 from freeswitch console, call is connected to
extension 1002, but FS is aborted but call is established in1002. What shall
I do? What was the error?*
*
 I have pasted the console events in pastebin in this path:

**http://fr.pastebin.ca/1273382
**
What is the error? Can any one correct me where I am wrong and try to
resolve the problem.

I want to know why Fs Aborted what should be done to recover from Aborted.*

--
Warm Regards,
N.Baskar