[Freeswitch-users] Problems with Mod_openMRCP

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 23:00:32 PST 2008

 I need to barge in again and add to my last post with this email from Voxeo support. Here is their response to the port binding conflict and it brings up a possible problem if FreeSwitch will be looking for Prophecy at that port? I assumed it would if I set up the extension right but now I don't know and need your assistance with this issue ... as well.

Thank you.

MESSAGE:
Hi Mark,

You are correct in that having multiple applications binding to the same port
can cause a bundle of problems. You can configure Prophecy to stay away from
port 5060, but then the question is whether FreeSwitch will be looking for
Prophecy at that port (if its assuming that it's residing on a different box).
Port 5060 is the standard for SIP traffic.

To get Prophecy off 5060 you will need to edit the config.xml and
callrouting.xml files. You will need to search out all instances of "5060" and
replace with, perhaps, port 5068. For instance:

<item name="ListenOnIP1">0.0.0.0:5068</item>
<item name="ListenOnIP2">0.0.0.0:5061</item>
<item name="ListenOnIP3">0.0.0.0:5067</item>
<item name="ListenOnIP4">0.0.0.0:5063</item>
<item name="ListenOnIP5">0.0.0.0:5064</item>
<item name="ListenOnIP6">0.0.0.0:5065</item>

instead of this...

<item name="ListenOnIP1">0.0.0.0:5060</item>
<item name="ListenOnIP2">0.0.0.0:5061</item>
<item name="ListenOnIP3">0.0.0.0:5062</item>
<item name="ListenOnIP4">0.0.0.0:5063</item>
<item name="ListenOnIP5">0.0.0.0:5064</item>
<item name="ListenOnIP6">0.0.0.0:5065</item>

Regards,
Jeff Kustermann
Voxeo Support

?