[Freeswitch-users] How to specify Path for sound files

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Dec 1 21:54:01 PST 2008

On Tuesday 02 December 2008 18:30:53 Faisal Maqsoodi wrote:
> Yes its not working on my system. When i copy this in default.xml dialplan,
> it works but as a seperate extension in dialplan/extensions it does'nt.
> Faisal

It's a little hard to understand what you're saying but I'd hazard a guess
that your extension is below the transfer to enum.

Are you creating a separate file in conf/dialplan/default/ ? What are you
naming the file? Does it show up below the enum file in a directory listing?

As Anthony said if you set debug logging then you will see what is going on.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware.