[Freeswitch-users] SIP INVITE timeout

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Mon Dec 1 11:34:03 PST 2008

Brian,

Will setting progress_timeout = 8 and originate_timeout = 30 help me out
in this situation without using pre_answer?

Basically I'd like to timeout the INVITE to the phone in 8 seconds if it
doesn't respond to the INVITE (phone is not on the network) and send the
call to voicemail, but if the phone is actually ringing and no one picks
up in 30 seconds, send it to voicemail?

Thanks
Gabe