[Freeswitch-users] Inbound 1-way audio issue using GSM codec

Maxim Karp mkarp at securesilence.com
Mon Dec 1 08:24:04 PST 2008

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your response.

When I use PCMU two-way audio works fine.

When I make outgoing calls from a Freeswitch extension (using GSM) and then
out to a gateway using PCMU everything works fine.

When I receive calls from the same gateway, the end point behind the gateway
can't hear me.

The GSM-PSMU (and viceversa) transcoding for outgoing from an endpoint
associated with a  Freeswitch  extension to the external gateway is perfect
but incoming there seems to be an issue.

Maxim.