[Freeswitch-users] Console Dialing in Freeswitch

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Mon Dec 1 03:15:34 PST 2008

Hello Baskar,

in FS it is possible to call from console using the endpoint mod_portaudio.

Please have a look at
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Freeswitch_softphone , it is *NOT REAL
SOFTPHONE* it is FS used *LIKE* a softphone. Exactly as in Asterisk
with chan_alsa or chan_oss.

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli

Contact person : Mr Giovanni Maruzzelli
Company : celliax
Website: www.celliax.org
Address : via Pierlombardo 9, 20135 Milano
Country/Territory : Italy
Business Email: gmaruzz at celliax dot org
Phone : 39-347-2665618
Fax : 39-02-87390039