[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and XML-RPC

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Wed Aug 27 08:08:15 PDT 2008

Hi,

It seems i can send commands to Freeswitch using XML-RPC. The only document i could find on this is: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Freeswitch_XML-RPC

Given that i'm using Java, i was wondering what else (beside originating a call) can I do via XML-RPC. How do i send for instance DTMF read requests, how do i send a request to stream a file?

Any other document i could check to know what i can do with this?

I would think that most of the functions that are available through Javascript are available via XML-RPC. But how do i send these commands?

Thanks,

Klaus.

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03