[Freeswitch-users] Nested limits in xml-curl

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 04:37:31 PDT 2008

I'm using xml-curl to dynamically generate dialplan, (very neat
feature by the way)
but I'm running into a problem where the limits kick in too soon

Here is what I'm doing (edited to remove secrets etc) ->

                             <action application="limit" data="$$
{domain}	192.67.4.33 2"/>
                             <action application="limit" data="$$
{domain}  00441612370661 1"/>
                             <action application="set"
data="call_timeout=300"/>
			    <action application="bridge" data="sofia/blahxxxx"/>

My question is - Am I allowed to set 2 different limits on the same
bridge action
(and a timeout) from within xml-curl ?

Tim.