[Freeswitch-users] Playback loop and Playback on Parked Call

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 06:26:46 PDT 2008

Hi,

If I have different audio tracks that I would like to loop through, does it
mean I need different folder for each?  Moreover, if I loop through
different folders, does it mean freeswitch would start multiple "player" and
consume resources ineffectively as the audio is probably played only for a
very limited duration.

Thanks for your advice.

Regards,
Doug