[Freeswitch-users] Storing voicemail in DB

Woody Dickson woodydickson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 01:36:56 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am new to Freeswitch.  After playing with it for a couple of weeks, I have
to say Freeswitch is GREAT!

Right now I am kind of stuck on getting voicemail info to be stored in
mysql.

I have defined the following in voicemail.conf.xml:

      <param name="odbc-dsn" value="fsdb:fs:password"/>

And I am sure my odbc is ok, as I have validated it with isql:

/usr/src/freeswitch-snapshot# isql fsdb fs password
| Connected!                            |
| sql-statement                         |
| help [tablename]                      |
| quit                                  |

Is there anything wrong with my setting?

Tks,
Woody