[Freeswitch-users] Playback loop and Playback on Parked Call

Doug Blacksone dougblackstone at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 07:16:42 PDT 2008

Hi,

There are two issues that I am trying to resolve.

Is there anyway to continuously loop an audio file?  With the playback app,
the call gets hung up after the audio file finishes playing, but I need it
to replay from the beginning until the caller hangs up.

The other issue has to do with the Park app.  Is there anyway to playback an
audio file ( on a continuous basis) for a parked call?  I checked the wiki
but can't find any info on that.

Any ideas on how to resolve those problems?

Thanks,
Doug