[Freeswitch-users] How to originate a session from outside

Gayatri Kulkarni xtpl.gayatri at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 03:18:01 PDT 2008

Hey,
I am trying to do the same thing using Jini system. But the thing is, Freeswitch should publish it's services firstto the Jini registry. I don't think it does that so far

There is an XML repository though! but how to access it using any outside program?!! Check out the xml-rpc, sockets, event-handlers etc. and let me know if us know too if you find anything.

Regards,
Gayatri Kulkarni