[Freeswitch-users] T1 RBS Support Revisited

John Wehle john at feith.com
Thu Aug 21 17:23:52 PDT 2008

Anthony Minessale wrote:
> It's more or less on hook and off hook and reading DTMF

Hmmm ... I'm attempting to cobble together support and
have hit a snag.  Placing the channel off-hook and waiting
for the wink is easier enough, however how do I sent the
phone number?  I believe e&m winkstart uses MF, * not *
DTMF to send the phone number / extension ... at least
my PBX doesn't respond when I send DTMF.

Is there support in FreeSWITCH for MF?

If not, then any pointers to how to go about adding support?

-- John
|   Feith Systems  |   Voice: 1-215-646-8000  |  Email: john at feith.com  |
|    John Wehle    |     Fax: 1-215-540-5495  |                         |