[Freeswitch-users] Did the call connect?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 19 12:25:34 PDT 2008

A fair question!  I was thinking of the value "ANSWERED" but I guess I only
know that because I've been digging through thousands of XMLCDRs... :)

The channel variables, values, and meanings is a *HUGE* documentation
project and it's not one that we've queued up yet.  Most likely we'll be
asking the community for assistance with it once we get through the exercise
of documenting the default configuration and related config files.

-MC