[Freeswitch-users] ANNOUNCEMENT: Mod of the week - mod_enum

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 15 13:39:34 PDT 2008

Greetings!

The documentation group met on Wednesday and decided that the next mod to
work on is mod_enum.  We'd like to ask all those willing and capable to
assist.  We want to have this page be the central point for all things
mod_enum:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_enum

There are other pages that have enum info, but we'd like to get this
organized.  If you are familiar with how enum works and can clean up the
wiki a bit that would be well-received by the community.  Please note these
pages:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/ENUM_support <== has some enum info here
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/ISN <== ISN is related to enum

If you feel confident then jump right in and start fixing the enum pages.
If you have questions then please join #freeswitch-docs and ask away.

Thanks for your assistance!
-MC

P.S. - Thanks to the community for jumping in and adding content to the
mod_cdr_csv page over the past two weeks!