[Freeswitch-users] help getting FXO inbound to bridge to extension

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 14 09:39:20 PDT 2008

Ian,

My apologies for not following up sooner.  Where you able to get past this
issue?  I just got my hands on a NxtVox TDM400 compatible card so I will
hopefully be playing with it soon.  I'm sure that what you are trying to do
is not at all unusual and should be easily accomplished with the correct
setup.  I will work to get that setup properly documented.

-MC