[Freeswitch-users] Installation: good, but some issues

David Baggett freeswitch at baggett.org
Tue Aug 12 18:00:38 PDT 2008

I used an SVN checkout from a few days ago -- Friday, I think.

Thanks for the tip on the set_openzap_user app -- that's very cool.

Despite my comment about the directory, In general I'm actually
impressed with your foresight -- it's clear you've done a lot of the
right things in abstracting away from the original Asterisk model.
Should be a great platform for future ideas.

Dave