[Freeswitch-users] Performance bottleneck

UV uv at talknet.com.au
Tue Aug 12 10:53:14 PDT 2008

Turning the presence off did the trick, although it would be important (to
me, at least) to understand why as it changes the performance significantly.

Is the presence mechanism waiting for some response from the network?

I’m assuming it’s waiting on something external because I couldn’t find any
CPU activity…

  _____