[Freeswitch-users] [Sofia-sip-devel] SDP issue receiving calls from SIP connection

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 07:41:51 PDT 2008

A partial solution, I've not figured everything out, but suspect it might
cause issues elsewhere to do with codec selection, however ... I've added
"." to the sdp_parse (parse_rtpmap)... so in the token call it allows ALPHA
DIGIT "-."

Works nicely now (so far), realised that all my codecs from the Tesco INVITE
were just becoming G/<bitrate>

Cheers

Kirk