[Freeswitch-users] Can we have a forum

bsnipes bsnipes at snipes.org
Tue Aug 12 07:15:58 PDT 2008

They've started up Nabble 2 which apparently has newer interfaces available
including phpbb.  If you create an account you can add the freeswitch-users
and freeswitch-dev to it and it should ask you to upload the archives.  I
can add freeswitch-users and tell them to transfer what is on Nabble v1 to
it but since you have archives prior to March it would be better for you to
do it.

Brian S/bsnipes