[Freeswitch-users] Can we have a forum

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 02:59:38 PDT 2008

Why? Do you actually think that a FreeSWITCH forum would become a
warzone? Isn't the userbase a bit too grown up for that?
Google groups sounds like an excellent compromise.

Theres a google group for google groups:
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Groups-Guide

And here is a guy that wrote an own importer:
http://groups.google.com/group/pyrodesktop/browse_thread/thread/3536c6d41609d9b8
maybe you could "borrow" it?