[Freeswitch-users] GUI

Darren Schreiber d at d-man.org
Sat Aug 9 14:41:39 PDT 2008

Hi folks,
    Nice to see that interest in this project found it's way here...

    The FreeSwitch GUI is very, very basic and is really intended to help
get people going on FS. It also provides a framework for you to build your
own UI on top of, though basic at this point. I do have larger dreams for
the project, but for now, that's what I'm aiming for.

    The code will be submitted to a sourceforge repository as soon as I get
an understanding for how to publish it under an appropriate license and also
as soon as I clean up the code a bit so it truly conforms to MVC design
pattern guidelines.

    If you are interested in helping, please let me know (you can email me
at d at d-man.org ). We are in the midst of forming a group of initial
participants now. You can also usually find me on IRC on #freeswitch under
the name 'pyite'.

Thanks,
    Darren Schreiber

  _____