[Freeswitch-users] Getting user-agent string at time of call

Ashutosh ashutosh.kumars at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:22:49 PDT 2008

Hi,
   I m doing user dialplan processing through mod_xml_curl . I understand
that FS passes some pre-defined params to the mod_xml_curl handler script
like dnis,dnid,callerid, but i wonder if i can also get the user-agent
string of the user who is trying to make a call. This way, i want to be able
to dynamically create the codec string to be used for the call according to
the UA being used. (eg: AMR codec for nokia handsets etc. BTW, is AMR
support avaialble yet in FS ?)

Thanks very much!

-ashutosh