[Freeswitch-users] Directory and UserAgent Registration

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 06:26:30 PDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Кривушин Михаил <mkrivushin at yandex.ru>wrote:

> Maybe <param name="accept-blind-reg" value="true"/> in sofia profile must
> be false?

Yes, I missed that.
That should work but it didn't. At least not with previous revision 9225.
But even if it did work, the default should still be 'false' and not 'true'
(that's the reason why the thing is commented in the sample file).
I believe the correction mentioned by Brian also corrected that, as rev 9232
does honor the value set for accept-blind-reg and 'false' is assumed by
default.
So, case closed.