[Freeswitch-users] Any Softphone that works with TLS/SRTP and Freeswitch

Patrick freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 6 04:13:59 PDT 2008

Peter P GMX wrote:
> Has anybody successfulkly tested a Softphone that works with TLS/SRTP
> and Freeswitch?

Not me but iirc bkw has successfully tested TLS/SRTP on Snom and Polycom.

> - I tried Minisip (I think it works with MIKEY) - no success

Afaik FreeSWITCH does not support MIKEY.

> - I tried Zoiper Biz - it did not like to connect via TLS (any hints?)
> - more ??

No idea but that's not surprising since you don't give any information
about your FreeSWITCH configuration and logs. Perhaps you could join
#freeswitch on irc.freenode.net and ask. Please make sure you have all
relevant information available. If you are in Europe your best chance is
after 15:00 CET when the developers in the US are awake too.

Regards,
Patrick