[Freeswitch-users] Documentation suggestion

Robert Dyck rob.dyck at telus.net
Sun Aug 3 09:41:06 PDT 2008

I have recently become aware of Freeswitch and I see much potential. Obviously
there are huge gaps in the documentation. There are a few example setups and
they are great but they suggest we are seeing only the tip of the iceberg.

I believe what is needed is a list of all applications and channel variables,
their purpose and the module which must be loaded to implement them if not in
the core. Then the new user can begin to customize the examples.

If this information already exists, kindly point me in the right direction.
Thank you