[Freeswitch-users] Comparison matirx

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sun Aug 3 09:00:46 PDT 2008

I think focusing on just the open source projects may be missing the
mark.  I would be much more interested in a more detailed feature,
performance, and other metrics comparison between open source and the
commercial products in the same market segments (ip PBX, call center,
sbc and soft switch).  Remember that open source remains a very small
segment of the market as a whole and the real competition is with the
incumbent commercial providers, not between open source.

Mike

On Aug 3, 2008, at 10:43, "Anthony Minessale" <anthony.minessale at gmail.com