[Freeswitch-users] Comparison matirx

Ashutosh ashutosh.kumars at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 01:46:22 PDT 2008

Hi Simon,
    Though i hold the view that freeswitch will be winning hands up in most
of categories, except security flaws and fix-around time, since we havent
had any security flaws in FS till now...YET its my view that FS shouldnt be
brought up for benchmarking against other solutions just yet. SipX and
Asterisk have been around since long, and widely adopted, so more n more
people can comment about them, but FS ain't seen the light of the day
yet...so its too premature to put it in the fighting ring right now.

Of course, thats my personal view, and someone can differ.

An user base of at least .5 million user base should be enough (of which at
least 10% are sort of gurus) would be enough when this matrix can be put up.

Cheers!!
Ashutosh