[Freeswitch-users] DOCUMENTATION: "mod of the week"

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jul 31 21:25:53 PDT 2008

Gang,

On our weekly conf call Ray (intralanman) had a great idea: to help
get the default configs documented we are going to have a "mod of the
week" and invite all community members to assist with the
documentation process.

To help out you can do any or all of the following:
Write the wiki page :)
Send questions about the topic to the users list - this will help us
determine what information needs to be included in the documentation
Send us any tips/tricks/traps you may be aware of. Those little
nuggets of wisdom can help thousands of potential users.

We are also open to suggestions.

This week's mod is mod_cdr_csv. Please submit anything you can and we
will get cracking.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone