[Freeswitch-users] Syntax for SIP2Jingle Call in Dialplan

Chris Chen chris.chen2004 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 06:31:40 PDT 2008

I have setup one jabber server running along the Freeswitch on the centos 5,
and setup the gtalk  in public context as the jabber server component on
port 5347 , and established the federation with googletalk network. Now I
can call from gtalk client to my sip account on freeswitch without problem
by  the following dialplan:

<extension name="jingle2sip">
 <condition field="source" expression="mod_dingaling"/>
 <condition field="destination_number" expression="^conf\+([^\@]+)\@(.*)$">
   <action application="bridge" data="sofia/default/$1%192.168.1.253"/>
 </condition>
</extension>

where 192.168.1.253 is the ip address of freeswitch.

but I am having issues with the sip2jingle call.

in the default context dialplan, I can do this

<extension name="sip2jingle">
 <condition field="source" expression="mod_sofia"/>
 <condition field="destination_number" expression="^1500$">
   <action application="bridge" data="dingaling/
jabber.mydomain.com/mybuddy at gmail.com"/>
 </condition>
</extension>

where the jabber.mydomain.com is the component profile name I defined for
the gtalk server component.

but if I modify the dialplan to do more general sip2jingle call as below:

<extension name="sip2jingle">
 <condition field="source" expression="mod_sofia"/>
 <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^jingle\+([^\@]+)\@(.*)$">
   <action application="bridge" data="dingaling/
jabber.mydomain.com/$1 at gmail.com"/>
 </condition>
</extension>

or
<extension name="sip2jingle">
 <condition field="source" expression="mod_sofia"/>
 <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^jingle\+([^\@]+)\@(.*)$">
   <action application="bridge" data="dingaling/sip+${sip_fromuser}@
${sip_fromhost}/$1 at gmail.com"/>
 </condition>
</extension>

I tested with jingle+mybuddy.lastname at gmail.com<jingle%2Bmybuddy.lastname at gmail.com>from
my extension 1000 on soft phone Bria 2.2 on XP, I got the error  "
1000 at gmail.com not found"

Could you guys share the correct syntax for doing SIP to Jingle calls?

Thanks,

Chris