[Freeswitch-users] voicemail problem

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 06:31:31 PDT 2008

Hi

This is the weird part.  I use the same directory.php to authenticate which
means that my script should work.  In my directory.php, it populates  user
and domain like this:
$xmlw -> startElement('section');
$xmlw -> writeAttribute('name', $_REQUEST['section']);
$xmlw -> writeAttribute('description', 'Directory For FreeSwitch');

//start the domain
$xmlw -> startElement('domain');
$xmlw -> writeAttribute('name', $_REQUEST['sip_auth_realm']);

//start an user
$xmlw -> startElement('user');
$xmlw -> writeAttribute('id', $_REQUEST['sip_auth_username']);

So, it seems like in voice mail main, those data are passed in as "".

That is why I want to use the "auth ..." option to check vm, but I can't get
"auth" to work.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Pete