[Freeswitch-users] Called-party state/presence as dialplan condition

Daniel Hefti dhefti at metropark.com
Fri Apr 18 12:10:30 PDT 2008

Ok, well, I have thought of a way to do something similar to this...  I guess a better question would be:

Is there a way that I could save / access the output of one command from another?

Ex.  <action application="set" data="some_data='show channels'"/>

Where show channels is the command to execute.

I suppose if this can't be done in the dialplan, from what  I could see, it could be done with the javascript module?  Am I right?

-Dan