[Freeswitch-users] woomera

Josip Djuricic josip.djuricic at primatel.hr
Sat Apr 12 05:12:25 PDT 2008

Hi there,

I know mod_woomera is deprecated, but is there any way to make it work
with current stable release of fs?

I would need it for simplest task, nothing too fancy... just to be sure
incoming and outgoing calls work stable...

I'm currently using yate as a sip-to-h323 converter, because my as5300
has some problems talking with freeswitch (when we are making incoming
calls), and now I have incoming fax problems as mentioned yesterday.
It's definetely not FS issue, now I just ain't sure anymore if it's a
yate or as5300 issue, will try direct h323 to patton interconnect to see
it more closely.

Best regards,

Josip