[Freeswitch-users] Scheduled Hangup Issue

Nikolai Geordzhev n.geordzhev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 05:36:03 PDT 2008

Hi I`m a newbie to FreeSwitch. The project seems great  to me, so I decided
to use it as a B2BUA for the project that I`m working on.
In my setup I need to be able to disconnect the call from the switch( end
the dialog / both legs), so I`ve tried to use:

 "<action application="sched_hangup" data="+20 alloted_timeout"/>"

The problem with it is that It starts counting the 20secs not after the
200OK (answer event) but from the 180 Ringing event which doesn`t work for
me.
Is it a bug or an expected behaviour? Can someone help me with this issue, I
really need to catch the answer event. Thanks in advance.

King Regards,
Nikolai Geordzhev