[Freeswitch-users] Issue of FS with sip-Proxy has been solved

Dinesh Dialani ddialani at devfoundry.com
Fri Sep 28 07:08:19 PDT 2007

Hi,

Earlier FS was not able to configure itself to Voip Provider using Sip-Proxy
but in revision #5713 this bug has been fixed and has been tested by me.

I looked into the code and verified the patch made by Anthony.

With the new code it is sending register request to Sip-Proxy and then
Sip-Proxy
sends it to Voip-Provider and hence FS get registered with Voip-Provider.

A new parameter has been added in gateways configuration of Sofia.conf.xml
as
given below

/// send register to this proxy: *optional* same as proxy, if blank ///
<param name="register-proxy" value="192.168.96.106:5065"/>

and corresponding to it a new variable char *register_url has been added in
struct sofia_gateway in mod_sofia.h.

Thanks

Dinesh