[Freeswitch-users] Documentation requests

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Sep 22 07:07:08 PDT 2007

On 9/22/07, Brian West <brian.west at mac.com> wrote:

> I have actually wanted to switch to doing a docbook repo and just generate
> the docs from that.  Is anyone up for that task?  It will be a huge task!

Why didnt we use docbook from the start?  What advantages does docbook give
us that we dont have now?  Basically why spend the effort switching?

And the task may not be as huge as you think, remember I do go through every
wiki page, parse it, blah blah blah then make a pdf out of the resulting
information.  Instead of formatting it the way I do for the pdf I can
possibly format it in a docbook capable way, maybe even automate the
posting.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200