[Freeswitch-users] Documentation requests

Chris Danielson chris at maxpowersoft.com
Fri Sep 21 14:53:06 PDT 2007

First let me say.  After spending a significant amount of time debugging
using gdb I can safely say this project is well engineered and the
development team is top notch.  Thank you for everything you have done.

After much debugging and work, I am attempting to solve and document the
issue of using multiple SIP lines for inbound and outbound calls with the
same or different carriers.  The information would need to show and
explain an example using sofia.conf.xml, the XML dial plan bridging of a
call and a corresponding JavaScript example.  Perhaps I am the only one
having this issue, but it would be nice to see examples with explanations
of this within the wiki.  Assuming I can finally solve my issue, I shall
add the information myself.  I realize that some of these facts are added
already into the wiki, but the truth is that they are disconnected,
contain minuscule amounts of information and make it hard for a FreeSwitch
newbie such as myself to get my show up and running.

Regards,
Chris