[Freeswitch-users] Should I choose FreeSwitch?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Sep 21 14:26:45 PDT 2007

Thanks to Raymond Chandler (a.k.a.[intra]lanman) for taking on some of this
documentation task.  I am going to consider this thread closed.  I will open
up a new mailing list thread for those intersted to say what kind of docs
they would want to see that is not there today, and hopefully some people
will also chime in and offer to create these docs.

Mike