[Freeswitch-users] 2 SIP Lines, Difficulty Originating Call

Chris Danielson chris at maxpowersoft.com
Thu Sep 13 20:22:55 PDT 2007

Nick,
Thank you for the response.  You are dead on correct.  My DNS was mapped
incorrectly in the /etc/resolv.conf   Unfortunately, my issue still
abounds with my 2 SIP lines.  I will spend all day Saturday running
through gdb and finally learning the SIP protocol such that I can
understand where and why my inbound SIP call cannot bridge the audio
connection on a call that it originates via JavaScript.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
Chris