[Freeswitch-users] Compile error, switch_swig.c

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixternospam at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Oct 30 10:38:24 PDT 2007

On 10/30/07, tuhl at ix.netcom.com <tuhl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>  Hi, I'm in the process of updating freeswitch on a Linux server and found
> this compile error. The list of commands I used to get the source and
> compile, is at the end of the email.

there is a patch which fixes this issue.  Its part of my patches for
gcc 4.3compatibility (just coincidence that its in there as I enabled
every module
to try to make gcc 4.3 happy).  If you want to test it, and this file is
only one or two lines if you wanna just pull that out, feel free.

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODAPP-44

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200