[Freeswitch-users] Is my phone on-line?

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 02:06:29 PDT 2007

FreeSWITCH stores all registered phones in a database. By default in a
Sqlite db. You can query this db (table is called sip_registrations)
to check whether a phone is online.

Or you can use mod_event_socket to receive the custom events
sofia::register and sofia::expires. (A phone is online as long as a
expires event is not sent)

There are probably another way too, but that's above my knowledge =)