[Freeswitch-users] Call problems

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 02:44:07 PDT 2007

I've added some checks to prevent the problem, but I wont submit a
patch since I really doesnt know whats expected to be in
tech_pvt->invite_contact.

But after doing a small fix, I got everything working.
And transfer is working fine now. You can close the issue in jira.

Please take a look at SFSIP-28, it's a showstopper for me. I cannot
answer any external calls, they are hungup when I do.