[Freeswitch-users] Audio probs with newer (and may be older) FreeSwitch versions under WinXP

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Thu Oct 25 07:27:54 PDT 2007

Thomas,
	You really should be using trunk.  Many fixes have been done in the
past few days for this issue.  If you have 10/22 then you have on that
might have an audio bug in it.  The rule of thumb here in reporting
bugs is.. you *must* use svn trunk as of right now and see if the
problem still exists.  If so then we'll need a packet capture and
various other debug collected up and posted  to http://jira.freeswitch.org
  so we can knock this one out for ya.

Thanks,
Brian