[Freeswitch-users] Outbound gateway

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 06:08:22 PDT 2007

you may also note that it's possible to setup a gateway that
does not register by setting register to false in the gateway params.
That will allow you to make calls using the gateway syntax and possibly provide authentication parameters on gateways that do not need you to register but do require authentication or a paticular from addr.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm