[Freeswitch-users] getting started

Patrick Aljord patcito at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 06:20:12 PDT 2007

On 10/21/07, Brian West <brian.west at mac.com> wrote:
> Did you even look at the wiki?
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Getting_Started_Guide

Yes I did and yet I still don't get how to place calls using my
providers and how to create conferences. Is it from the console or
from a phone? The console is unusable because of the "nta_agent:
received garbage from udp/212.27.52.5:5060/sip" message I get every
second.
I tried "pa call 1000" but I get "Unknown Command: pa" yet I did
compile the module and it is listed in mod/mod_portaudio.so

> What platform are you on? what do the backtraces show?  Are you
> running the latest code from right now?

I'm using ubuntu gutsy with yesterday's svn trunk. I don't have
backtraces for now sorry.

Sorry for all the questions, it just feels  like the wiki is full of
xml configuration tips but I can seem to get how to do actual things
(receive calls, create conference etc...) but I guess that's just me.