[Freeswitch-users] Commercial Installations

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:10:19 PDT 2007

Mike,

They have not given me any numbers to target.  I have narrowed down the
contenders and then I will spec a system designed around the selected
implementation.  The main issue is that they do not want to spend a lot of
money on a development project and then discover it will not scale.  I do
not think there is a problem here but since I have not launched anything I
want to be able to back up any recommendation I make with some type of data.

Jonathan